What should we do in case of an emergency?
· Most importantly DON'T PANIC.
· Report any incident
in person to the head marshal of the closest checkpoint.
cases where the walker has to stay with the injured person, ask another
walker to take the responsibility to do report the incident.
· It is vital that the name and event number of the injured
walker are given to the head marshal at the closest check
· Public emergency services ask that all rescue
operations are co-ordinated by the event organisers in the first
· Please call mobile phone numbers of the event
organisers, listed on the map, or use landlines situated at each
· If NO immediate contact can be made with event
organisers or marshals, dial the emergency services on 999.
Killin: 01567 820
Tyndrum: 01567 820 222
Kinlochleven: 01855 831 203
William: 01397 702 361
Killin: 01567 820 213
Dalmally: 01838 200
Kinlochleven: 01855 831 225
March 31, 2003, 2:40 pm
« back to Tips