- Use this form to apply to take part in the event
- Choose the number in your team as this will impact on how many times and what details are required
and how much you have to pay. There is no going back, once started filling in the form you are not able
to increase or decrease your original decission.
NOTE: You'll be asked to fill in the form for all team members at once (so get these details first)
- Register team member 1
- Complete for team member 2, 3 and 4 (and for 5 and 6 and 7 if you have requested these too) clicking �register� on each.
- Having completed the first member's details you will see the main event details which become common to the team
as a whole are now hidden but the company + work address are carried forward on each case to save re-typing
However note, if the team members work for a differnt company please change these and complete each person's e-mail address.
Hopefully this will make the form filling quicker and easier
- Click �proceed to payment�
- After completing the whole form follow the process through to making your secure online payment
and pay the registration membership fee using a credit card
- Please note that on your Credit Card Statement, charges will appear from The Scottish Community Foundation
- Once payment is received you will be emailed a password and instructions for you to then log-on to
the "Info pack" area on our website. Here you will find all the information containing route info,
preperation tips for both walkers and your support teams, fund raising ideas, example letters, FAQ's
and some useful numbers. Please ensure the whole of your team + your support are given this and
they all read (or better still print-off) the necessary sections.
If you don't heard from us within 7 days please don't hesitate to contact
the event organisers on: +44 (0) 131 524 0350 or [email protected]
- If you need further help please don't hesitate to contact the event organisers on: +44 (0) 131 524 0350 or [email protected]