Gift Aid Help
- Decide whether you are using this form to enter information about your donation or using this form to
sponsor someone who took part in the Challenge
NOTE: If using this form to sponsor someone, you'll be asked to fill in their Name, as well as
Team / ID Number (so get these details before starting)
- Complete the form, correctly answering the question "Is your donation eligable for Gift Aid",
in answering "Yes, I am a UK Taxpayer" you are confirming that you are a taxpayer
(income tax, whether paid on salary, pension, savings etc or capital gains tax) and that you wish
your donation to be made through the Gift Aid system allowing the Scottish Community
Foundation to reclaim the basic rate of income tax on your donation.
If you will not be paying UK tax this year please choose "No, I am a Non-UK Taxpayer".
This confirms to us that you are not currently paying UK tax and that your donation is
ineligible for Gift Aid.
- Click ‘proceed to payment’
- After completing the whole form follow the process through to making your secure online payment
and pay the donation or sponsorship using a credit card
- Please note that on your Credit Card Statement, the entry will appear as The Scottish Community Foundation
- If you need further help please don't hesitate to contact the event organisers on: +44 (0) 131 524 0350 or